Skip to main content

What the Bible Says About Child Training

As a young mother, I don't know how to raise a family right. An employer sent me a book on how to raise your child but I forgot where I placed it. So, I browsed on Amazon and searched for a Christian book on raising children. I found one which is What the Bible Says About Child Training (2nd Edition)



The book is full of tips on how to extract obedience from your children and how to establish control. I think it is not a "strict" guide but a "GODLY" guide for parents because we have to remember that being a parent is a gift given to us by God and that we are responsible for our children.The book suggests spanking but only at the right place,at the right time for the right reason.

My baby is a 2 year old little ball of energy and stubbornness and will power. He wants to have things on his conditions and terms. Uh, I got a long way to go but I am praying he will turn out to be a god-fearing and parent-loving child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Tax Identification Number (TIN) Online in the Philippines

Ok.. My dilemma with Tax Identification Number (TIN) started when I wanted to become a member of the PAGIBIG and SSS. I couldn't push through my application because TIN was always needed. So I searched on how to register online (and was hoping that it's possible) and found a blog which offers a step by step instruction on how I can have my TIN with only a few clicks! So, the first step is to go to the e-registration page of the BIR  and scroll down. There you can see a form to be filled up. The next step is to fill up the form and click the submit button. Then you will still have to fill other information like spouse name,dependents, etc. What I can say with registering online is that it asks for a lot of information but compared to going physically to the nearest BIR office, getting Tax Identification Number (TIN) Online can save you the trouble of long lines, hot rooms and tiring application. Not to mention that I am facebooking while register

How to Register to Pag-IBIG Fund Online in the Philippines

Let's get this straight- when i'm in a good mood, I can go out and eat out and do things outside. But, when I'm in one of my not-so-good-moods, I can't even stand stepping outside my door. What can I say? I'm a woman. Okay, before you tell yourself you came into the wrong blog, I'm gonna tell you I found how I can register to Pag-IBIG fund online and guess what? I bumped into it when I thought the sun was so hot, my bed is too comfortable, I am the best cook and my house is the best house ever (if you ask me now,i'll give you another answer). So, here's the procedure. 1. Go to the Pag-IBIG Fund Official Website  and click the red "REGISTER ONLINE HERE". 2. It will go to another page which will be the Pag-IBIG Online membership registration system. Note that there are 4 options to choose from -  Register as New Member,  View Registration Information,  Update Registration Information using the POP Temporary ID Number and the  Update

Welcoming You To My Blog

I really have a lot in my mind. Like get a house, start my business, study culinary on and on and on... So I decided to make a blog about "my first time doing something" - but of course, I hope my posts will be of help to my readers. Creating a blog is really one of the things I love to do. SO here I come. What a great way to start my 25th year in this world :)